I use Linux Mint Operating System in my Laptop. I think this is one of the easiest to use Linux Operating System available right now. In Linux, there is something called as the Terminal (Its like the DOS mode in windows). Some people say that you can do everything in the terminal (whatever you can do from the desktop, that is) and it seems, the desktop itself is an extension of the Terminal! But I am not conversant with the Terminal commands and I find the Desktop GUI interface to be far more easy!
But sometimes, you need to go to the terminal to do certain things (like adjusting the resolution). So, whenever I go to the terminal, it tells me some jokes, some quotes, some wise words, some predictions, etc. Some of them are really funny. One such joke is given in the below screen shot:
1. Q: Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?
A: To prevent the sensible ones from going home 🙂
2. All generalizations are false. Including this one!
3. Q: How can you tell when a Burroughs sales man is lying?
A: When his lips move 😛
4. Don’t hate yourself in the morning. Sleep till noon!!
5. You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your brakes are defective!
6. Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion!
7. Your manuscript is both good and original, but the part that is good is not original and the part that is original is not good 😀
8. Whenever you find that you are on the side of majority, its time to reform.
9. Q: Why does Washington have most lawyers per capita and New Jersey the most toxic waste dumps?
A: God gave New Jersey the first choice! 🙂
10. You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of trash!!