Why are facebook applications/games so shy? See, they ‘just’ want my permission to do the following (In order to enable me to access an application/game):
* Access my basic profile information like name, profile pic, gender, networks, user-id, list of friends, birthday, etc, etc.
* Access “Any other information I’ve shared with anyone!!”
* Access posts in my news feed.
* Access my birth date.
* Email me directly.
* Post status messages on my wall (On my behalf!)
* Post notes, photos, videos to my wall!!
* Access my data any time including when I am not using the application!
So, why not do more for me? Why just stop with the above? Maybe you can,
* ‘Comment’ and ‘reply to comments’ on my behalf.
* ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ on my behalf.
* ‘Chat’ on my behalf.
* Add more ‘friends’ on my behalf.
* Change my profile information and profile pic, on my behalf.
* Access my ‘Email Inbox’, on my behalf.
!!!!! ????? What else ????? !!!!!