I was tagged by Bikram to do this tag which requires me to list my favorite posts from my blog. There are seven categories under which I need to list them, and I thought why not take it up?
I started blogging to unleash my creative energy. So, for a pretty long time I was writing short stories, among others. Then I took a break for about six months, migrated the blog from Wp.com to self-hosted WordPress and got a new goal for myself.
So, these days I am concentrating on travel related posts and some general informative/inspirational posts as well. I do miss writing short stories, but I am out of ideas – Or rather, I am filled with other factual topics I need to write on!
What this is about: To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category. The links are:
1. Your most beautiful post:
Liquified Pursuit of Happiness (Short Story)
2. Your most popular post:
Plus and Minus (Short Story)
3. Your most controversial post:
The language of the Royals (Short Story)
4. Your most helpful post:
Tourist places to see / visit in and around Coimbatore (A helpful resource guide for people who want to spend some time in and around Coimbatore)
5. A post whose success surprised you:
Tag: Slow Soulful and Melodious Songs (A tag asking people to list their favorite melodious songs)
6. A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved:
Match Fixing (Poem)
7. The post that you are most proud of:
Chaos Theory – Is there a pattern in randomness? (Concept – An awesome one at that!)
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
I wish to tag the following bloggers: