I have got another award – ‘The Liebster Blog’ award from Y Not? Enjoying Life in My Own Way. Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy . Here are the rules -
- Tell 10 random facts about yourself
- Answer my questions please
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
I have written random facts about myself a few times before. Here is one.
1. What is your favorite sports?
Cricket, Tennis and Badminton. I also have this peculiar habit of playing the first two games against myself, I’ll write about this in one of my upcoming autobiography posts.
2. How you face critical problems?
I think about all possible solutions for my critical problem and then sleep. Next day, it’s some other critical problem, and the routine continues. Of course, none of them are ever solved!
3. One thing about which you are proud about yourself?
My extreme coolness in dealing with critical problems, as mentioned above
4. Most happiest moment in your life?
I feel that happiness is a relative concept. I believe that the number of miserable situations we face will be compensated by happier moments in life, later on. I am waiting……..
5. The word which you hate to use?
Shit. Ya, I say that sometimes and immediately retort with, ‘Shit, why did I…’ & ‘Shit, here I go again’. I got to know that few ppl were inspired by me to use this word themselves!!
6. What is the dream location that you want to visit?
Great wall of China.
7. How can you describe yourself?
A bundle of confusions, but appearing as wise/cool person on the outside. Well, at least trying to
8. Your favorite subject in school?
Mathematics & English. Because, we never had to memorize anything in these two subjects.
9. Tell about your first crush?
Oh, I have written a whole post on this topic.
10. About one of your childhood adventure?
Since I lived in flats, we were a group of kids and we tried to do a lot of adventurous things. One of them was sneaking into the neighboring old building (which was actually the electricity board office) by jumping the compound wall and exploring the vegetation there until the watchman shooed us out! He always came for our blood
11. Ambition in your life?
This is one annoying question that was asked in a few interviews, earlier. After being fed up with concocting some false but high-sounding corporate ambitions, I started telling them that I want to write my autobiography. The interviewer generally becomes stunned and stares at me open-mouthed. That moment is sheer bliss
I now pass this award to the first eleven bloggers who comment on this post. The questions are the same ( I am very bad at forming questions. I only answer them )