I think you all remember my review of the travel book – ‘Bucket List of a Traveloholic’ written by Sarika Pandit. In this post, I present to you ten quickfire questions (by me) and answers (by the author) based on her travel experience so far.
Let’s start –
1. Of all the countries you traveled so far, which is your favorite? (Only one)
2. Which is your favorite tourist spot/city, in the countries you have traveled so far? (Only one)
3. Which country/city you are most looking forward to travel to, in the future? (Only one)
4. Do you like organized, scheduled travel or traveling without a fixed itinerary?
Semi planned trips with a broad idea of where I want to go.
5. Do you like traveling alone/with a group?
Usually groups of 2 or 3.
6. One travel book that inspires you? (Other than your own, of course)
I find Rick Steve’s books delightful and informative.
7. What camera do you have?
Canon 350d dslr
8. Which airline service impressed you the most?
In recent times, Jet airways.
9. What drives you to go on expensive trips abroad, which once involved quitting a job (as per the book)? What do you gain by traveling?
The need to step out of my comfort zone – my own little world from time to time – and to open my mind to different possibilities through the landscape and lives of people elsewhere on the planet . . . Travelling keeps me curious, inspired and fulfills my need for adventure.
10. What are your goals/hobbies in life other than traveling?
I hope to continue to write along side my job. When not writing / travelling, I am usually found with my nose buried in a book. I also enjoy oil painting and would like to get a little more serious about it in future.
So guys, Florence (Italy) should be on the top of all your travel wanna-go lists 🙂 It comes from a traveler who has traveled to more than 20 countries within 10 years and has written a travel book!
PS: For the readers – answer the question no. 3, in the comments below. My answer would be: Any eco/green tourism initiatives within India.