I was tagged by ‘Stung by the Splendor of a crazy thought’ to do this tag which has the following rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Spread the love and honor.
4. Award and contact 7 recently discovered bloggers.
1. Generally, I am very very quiet. I am quiet famous for being silent. I can even be in a locked room for 2-3 days silently as long as I get enough to eat. But that said, my very close friends will find me talkative. I open up only with people whom I consider trustworthy and are very close to me.
2. I love tasty food. That’s my biggest weakness and till not so long ago, my biggest expense as well! I just cannot control myself from eating at the tastiest shops and restaurants. I don’t think that more expensive restaurants offer more tasty food, In fact the tastiest thing I have ever eaten is Puliyodharai and Medhu Vadai in the Mylapore Temple. One can get it for free.
3. I don’t like people getting an unfair advantage and stuff for free (without having to work for it). I am quite against such things, especially when it comes to myself.
4. I fully apply my principles into practice. For example, when I said that I don’t like to get an unfair advantage, I will not, for instance inherit my parents property (if any) because I think I am getting it without having to work for it and it might discourage me from working hard.
5. If I am convinced about something, I will work on it with extreme determination. Its a natural trait of a Taurean. To outsiders (and even family members) certain things I do might look absurd, silly and even insane. But to me, its enough if I am convinced about it.
6. I don’t think breaking rules gives me any advantage and I don’t think taking short cuts will make me live happily.
7. When I am perplexed about taking any decision (which is rare as I generally have clear opinion), I ask everyone around me on what can be done. And then, I do exactly the opposite of what the majority of them said. Its not that I think their opinion is useless, but I think that people don’t tell the truth most of the time.
These articles (Category: My Autobiography) are a part of my marketing efforts to sell my Autobiography which I will write after 31 years (when I am 60 years old). It will come in the name of ‘Destination Infinity’ – So, please buy it then 🙂