Mandatory: This post has been written for a contest organized in our Chennai Bloggers Club. If you are in Chennai and are a blogger, you might want to join our Facebook group. The contest has been sponsored by cuponation. If you want to buy something online, you might want to search coupons/discounts here before you make a purchase.
List of things I am going to avoid in 2013 –
I am going to avoid eating the following unhealthy foods:
- Raw sandwich, club-sandwich, frozen sandwich, grilled sandwich, etc. The cheese in them is quite unhealthy(?).
- Biscuits – Pure magic, Bourborne, Nice, Marie Gold, Digestive, Milk bikies (dipped in tea), etc. Nominal quantity should be fine, but I eat a lot!
- Corn puffs, popcorn, kurkure, lays, etc.
- Chikkis – The nuts maybe healthy, but am not sure about the sugar syrup.
- Burgers, finger chips, mini-pizzas.
- Ice creams – Cornetto, Amul, Italian softys, etc.
- Samosa, Bhel puri, Pani puri, Dahi puri and other chat items.
- Aloo – I relish eating this vegetable in any form!
- Cakes, buns, breads, pastries and other bakery items.
- Tropical Iceberg, Cafe Mocha and other coffees.
- Mixture, chips, sev, karas, vatthal, appalam, masal/medhu vadai (along with rice).
You thought, I will leave eating all the above TASTY FOODS just for some 1500/1000 rs. that I may or may not get as a prize???????????
13. I will ensure that I avoid following all the above 12 points in 2013 😛 😀 😛 😀 😛